Okay so first off, yesterday I was at work until 3 am. So that sucked big time. so I slept until like forever.
Today my sister and I went wandering around Salt Lake. We went to get stuff for a raw Gazpacheo I'm gonna make prolly tomorrow. We went to whole foods though and they had Pizza cooking in there! I was about ready to kill someone for a slice of hot pizza.
I managed to make it through the store with my homicidal instincts in check. I bought a chocolate raw food thingy and a raw tea thingy... so I tried the bar and about puked and then I tried the tea and it tasted all nasty and vinegary. After 2 strikes I was just ready to eat something good!
So we went to the China Platter. It was SOOOOOOOOOOOOO good. I like orgasmed while I was eating. So after reviewing... I'm going to do a diet that is vegitarian and about 50% raw. Mostly for my sanity, perhaps further along the way I'll get to the point where I don't want to shoot someone for a hot meal.
Anyhow, tomorrow I am figuring out my whole workout routine so that I can start it monday morning, also I'm going to begin my job search and start looking for a more affordable car so I can sell my current one and get one that's actually in my budget.
Hmm I need to post some pictures on here to help gauge my progress in the future. I think I might do that tomorrow as well. but don't hold your breath, I don't want anyone suffocating!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How are things going? Maybe when you want hot food you should find a hot guy to hold you down. WOO! ;) I miss you! We should play sometime before I have to go Postal.
ReplyDelete