Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas

I didn't write yesterday cause I fell asleep watching Animaniacs. All things considered, Christmas was pretty uneventful. I got a new board game for Christmas called Cursed, the first season of Animaniacs and a new bath towel.

Then I spent alot of time trying to think of something interesting to make that is on this raw diety thing. I've been wanting to make a soup, but most of the stuff we were missing at least one or two ingredients and it was christmas so most things were closed.

In the end I had some exciting dark greens (Kale & Chard) and some celery and raw cheese. Then I had to go to work. Work was super thrilling as per usual. people wanted to watch "Traitor" with that annoying Don Cheadle guy in it. I thought he was annoying enough in Ocean's 11, but whatever floats people's boats I spose.

Then I came home and watched animaniacs and fell asleep at like 10-11 somewhere in there.
Sad thing is I woke up at noon. I must have been really tired! I need to find stuff to do though or else I'm just gonna end up sleeping and watching TV which really doesn't accomplish anything :P.

Anyways, I'll write more tonight, til' then

No comments:

Post a Comment